How To Become A Business Finance Consultant
What is a business finance consultant in the context of our loan broker business opportunity program?
A business finance consultant in the context of our loan broker business opportunity program is able to arrange a variety of loans for a number of loan applications or proposals. In other words, as a business finance consultant within the context of our loan broker business opportunity program, you will act as an intermediary agent between the borrower or loan applicant and the lender, which is usually a financial institution, but can also be private individuals.
What are the benefits of becoming a self-employed business finance consultant?
A business finance consultant receives many benefits. With our loan broker business opportunity program, you will be able to realize financial independence and personal satisfaction, running your very own successful business. By becoming a business finance consultant with our loan broker business opportunity program, the business advantages are as follows:
- No selling - money is not a product you have to sell, it's a product that people need for a variety of reasons or needs.
- No experience - our loan broker business opportunity program provides the necessary training through easy-to-follow instruction manuals, so no prior knowledge or experience is necessary.
- No employees - this is a business you can do on your own either from home or an office.
- Ideal for men or women - using our easy-to-understand instruction manuals makes this business ideal for men or women.
- No inventory - many businesses require you to invest in inventory. With our loan broker business opportunity program, there is no inventory required.
- No office rent - you have the option of doing this business from home.
- No special equipment - many businesses require machinery and/or specialized equipment and inventory in order to function. With our loan broker business opportunity program, you have no need for any specialized machinery, equipment, or inventory.
- Can be done part-time or full-time - as a business finance consultant, you are able to work at your own pace. If you are working at present time, there is no need to stop until you feel financially secure. You can work either full-time, part-time, or spare-time, when and where you choose.
- Business deductions - as a self-employed person, you can deduct a number of expenses from your income taxes as a business expense, including our high-income loan broker business opportunity program.
What Business Finance Consultants Do:
- provide brokerage services to new businesses to help them find other sources of financing besides their own personal money. Examples of sources include private investments companies and finance firms. The business finance consultant will work as a broker between the borrower and lender/loan source and he/she usually earns a fee or commission from other the borrower or lender/loan source for arranging this deal.
- provide advice to start-ups.
- in the case of lenders/loan sources not wanting to give financing to start-ups due to their having no history of earnings and no proven record of repaying their debt, a business finanace consultant will research and locate investors who are prepared to make a loan in exchange for a share of the business. These investors are known as venture investors.
- large companies can also hire business finance consultants before important events such as acquisitions or mergers so as to advise them on how to financially proceed.
How Do I Become A Business Loan Consultant ?
At Triple-AAA, we offer a self-employment business opportunity to be a high-income business finance consultant. You can potentially earn $75,000 part-time, or $175,000 full-time working from either your home or office. You can get started as a business finance/loan consultant/broker in about 10 days.
Take advantage of this unique, high-income business opportunity to become a business finance consultant! Act now!
We are members of the Chamber of Commerce
Back To Top